Russian website

Gerald

Hi group,

my question is both for asp.net.
I have to do a website in Russian.
So far, I have some problems with the russian character.

Can someone give me good tips on how to make non ascii website with asp.net
and C#?

Thank you

Gerald

Bruno Alexandre

I have the same problem about Danish characters ø æ å

but Visual Studio replaces it for the value of it's name code...

you can use this page to find yourself about the codes for special
characters:
http://www.the-eggman.com/writings/special_chars.html

ASCII Codes: http://www.web-source.net/symbols.htm

off course it is best to read in w3.org about Page Encoding:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/charset.html

I do not have such problem because it's only 3 letters, but you... you have
more than 20 new letters :-D