RXParse - what should I do with it

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by robic0, May 1, 2006.

  1. robic0

    robic0 Guest

    In its curent state its awsome. I've tested this on every single xhtml/xml I have
    downloaded. In its current state its flawless. It's better than any xml parser module in Perl
    or available as a loadable library, bar none!!
    Do benchmarks on it and others, find out for yourself.

    I know there are some out there who have tried it extensively. I am totaly serious about this
    and would like to make it into a product that yes, I can market and sell. I'm so lazy I don't
    want to learn it all. I will, however, given multiple particular needs, factor out a core
    then build modules on top of it. I'm not interested in doing any OS specific permutations.
    Strictly standards, performance Perl, multi-phasic utility.

    This is a request to the experts out there. I don't want to become an expert until releases
    are cranked out. I don't wan't pre-concieved notions on how to do things. Its taints creativity.
    If you don't see a need in it, no loss, no gain.....

    Let me know

    robic0
    god of punishment

    robic0, May 1, 2006

  2. robic0

    DJ Stunks Guest

    robic0 wrote:
    > This is a request to the experts out there.
    > Let me know

    stick it back up your ass where it came from

    > robic0
    > god of punishment

    finally something accurate...

    -jp

    DJ Stunks, May 1, 2006

  3. robic0

    robic0 Guest

    On 30 Apr 2006 21:49:20 -0700, "DJ Stunks" <> wrote:

    >robic0 wrote:
    >> This is a request to the experts out there.
    >> Let me know

    >stick it back up your ass where it came from

    Hey hows it going with that 1 inch cock?
    I see the pain and punishment hasn't changed..

    robic0, May 1, 2006
  4. robic0

    Keith Keller Guest

    On 2006-05-01, robic0 <robic0> wrote:
    > In its curent state its awsome.

    I think this sentence, with all its errors, best reflects the state
    of robic0's RXParse module. In a mere six words, he has two
    misspellings, one definite mispunctuation, one potential mispunctuation,
    dubious use of a preposition to begin the sentence, and (absent the
    Subject: line) unclear antecedent for the pronouns. All in all, three
    errors and three warnings: that's an average of one (warning|error)
    per word. Actually, that's a slightly better bug rate than his code.

    --keith

    --
    -francisco.ca.us
    (try just my userid to email me)

    Keith Keller, May 1, 2006
  5. robic0

    robic0 Guest

    On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:34:30 -0700, Keith Keller <-francisco.ca.us> wrote:

    >On 2006-05-01, robic0 <robic0> wrote:
    >> In its curent state its awsome.

    >I think this sentence, with all its errors, best reflects the state
    >of robic0's RXParse module. In a mere six words, he has two
    >misspellings, one definite mispunctuation, one potential mispunctuation,
    >dubious use of a preposition to begin the sentence, and (absent the
    >Subject: line) unclear antecedent for the pronouns. All in all, three
    >errors and three warnings: that's an average of one (warning|error)
    >per word. Actually, that's a slightly better bug rate than his code.
    >
    >--keith

    So you chose to parse my tired grammar and functuation instead of the
    content of my 'code'. I admire your anal retentivness and wish you luck
    in your persuit of Anglish in your life that (if your young, is really sad)
    if sucessfull will lead you to a static 30 k/year job, from which %20 will
    go to the filling station attendent.

    Good job!
    Btw, what do you know of RXParse code? Can you describe what 'it' is?

    robic0, May 1, 2006
  6. robic0

    Keith Keller Guest

    On 2006-05-01, robic0 <> wrote:

    > Btw, what do you know of RXParse code? Can you describe what 'it' is?

    It's a disaster. Your English was a lot less painful to read. Only
    true experts are altruistic enough to read and critique your code.

    --keith

    Keith Keller, May 1, 2006
  7. robic0

    Paul Lalli Guest

    robic0 wrote:
    > I am totaly serious about this
    > and would like to make it into a product that yes, I can market and sell.
    > I'm so lazy I don't want to learn it all.

    Well, with a marketing campaign like that, how could your product
    possibly not succeed!?

    Paul Lalli

    Paul Lalli, May 1, 2006
  8. robic0

    robic0 Guest

    On 1 May 2006 10:36:01 -0700, "Paul Lalli" <> wrote:

    >robic0 wrote:
    >> I am totaly serious about this
    >> and would like to make it into a product that yes, I can market and sell.
    >> I'm so lazy I don't want to learn it all.

    >Well, with a marketing campaign like that, how could your product
    >possibly not succeed!?

    I'm glad your following the forum rules and quoting in your reply.
    I'll have to save this tinyurl for future reference when the unsuspecting
    newbies fly into the web.

    robic0, May 5, 2006
  9. robic0

    sanjeeb Guest

    robic0 wrote:
    > On 1 May 2006 10:36:01 -0700, "Paul Lalli" <> wrote:
    >
    > >robic0 wrote:
    > >> I am totaly serious about this
    > >> and would like to make it into a product that yes, I can market and sell.
    > >> I'm so lazy I don't want to learn it all.

    > >Well, with a marketing campaign like that, how could your product
    > >possibly not succeed!?
    > >

    > I'm glad your following the forum rules and quoting in your reply.
    > I'll have to save this tinyurl for future reference when the unsuspecting
    > newbies fly into the web.

    No one understands what u wrote!!!! can you come again:)

    regards
    sanjeeb

    sanjeeb, May 5, 2006