    Any hints?

    Thanks,
    Christian.
    Christian Mathis, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Christian Mathis wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I am searching for a (larger) collection of XQuery examples, similar to
    > the XQuery Use Cases document, located at
    >
    > http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-use-cases/
    >
    > Any hints?

    XMark: http://www.xml-benchmark.org/

    A text file with the set of queries can be found at:

    http://www.ins.cwi.nl/projects/xmark/Assets/xmlquery.txt

    This file contains some errors/inconsistencies, but is usable.

    --
    To reply by e-mail, please remove the extra dot
    in the given address: m.collado -> mcollado
    Manuel Collado, Nov 25, 2004