    The local machine runs Debian-Lenny or WinXP.
    The site will contain mostly text's and some foto-gallery.

    Thank's, Michael.

    Michael Winkler, Mar 13, 2010

  2. Michael Winkler

    rf Guest

    Re: homepagegenerator

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetware_(brain)

    rf, Mar 13, 2010

  3. Re: homepagegenerator

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetware_(brain)
    Very kind.

    It's right, everybody can build his own home with the right tools and a
    little bit thinking. But why do so much people live in apartments?

    Michael Winkler, Mar 13, 2010
  4. Michael Winkler, Mar 13, 2010
  5. Michael Winkler

    Joy Beeson Guest

    Re: homepagegenerator

    On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:29:52 +0100, Michael Winkler <>
    wrote:

    > It's right, everybody can build his own home with the right tools and a
    > little bit thinking. But why do so much people live in apartments?

    This is more like the difference between buying frozen pancakes and
    buying flour and baking powder.

    It's possible, of course that the OP wants waffles, or hasn't got a
    skillet.

    Metaphorically speaking.

    But if you understand <p> and <h1>, and if you can copy and paste a
    link and edit in your own URL and comment, that's all you need for an
    ordinary "picture of my cat" web site.

    http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/~joybeeson/LINKS/CHAIR.HTM

    Joy Beeson
    --
    joy beeson at comcast dot net
    http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ -- sewing

    Joy Beeson, Mar 14, 2010
  6. Re: homepagegenerator

    Joy Beeson schrieb:

    > But if you understand <p> and <h1>, and if you can copy and paste a
    > link and edit in your own URL and comment, that's all you need for an
    > ordinary "picture of my cat" web site.

    I can do the
    <showittothewebinaspecialway>Hello world.</showittothewebinaspecialway>
    stuff. My last try was a php-script that build a website from a
    directory-structure and .txt files (but after e few month's it was
    infected by a spammerscript - i'm just a dilettante).
    At those time i was a student - my time was owned by me.
    But now i have a job, two kids, my wife an some time-intensive hobbies.

    I will it quick and dirty!

    > http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/~joybeeson/LINKS/CHAIR.HTM

    sweet cat

    Here's my black dog - find it!

    http://zampalo.de/dard/

    bye

    Michael Winkler, Mar 14, 2010
  7. Re: homepagegenerator

    On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:30:37 +0100, Michael Winkler <>
    wrote:

    >Joy Beeson schrieb:
    >
    >> But if you understand <p> and <h1>, and if you can copy and paste a
    >> link and edit in your own URL and comment, that's all you need for an
    >> ordinary "picture of my cat" web site.

    >I can do the
    ><showittothewebinaspecialway>Hello world.</showittothewebinaspecialway>
    >stuff. My last try was a php-script that build a website from a
    >directory-structure and .txt files (but after e few month's it was
    >infected by a spammerscript - i'm just a dilettante).
    >At those time i was a student - my time was owned by me.
    >But now i have a job, two kids, my wife an some time-intensive hobbies.
    >
    >I will it quick and dirty!

    If you used SeaMonkey instead of User-Agent: Mozilla-Thunderbird
    2.0.0.22 (X11/20090706) ...
    You got a wondeful suite of mail,browser and a "composer" to make your
    html files ...easely.

    Raymond Schmit, Mar 14, 2010
  8. Michael Winkler

    wrote:

    > Here's my black dog - find it!
    >
    > http://zampalo.de/dard/

    The black dog was easy to find -- I happened to remember what "vieh"
    means. But "Vegetarisches" gave me a turn. Being a monoglot
    anglophone, I just naturally read it as "vegetables". ;-)

    Joy Beeson

    Joy Beeson, Mar 15, 2010