[S3] S3 recordings available online

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gregor Schmidt, May 21, 2008.

  1. Hi all,

    I'm just forwarding this to the list, since I know, that some of you
    were actually there.

    Cheers,

    Gregor Schmidt

    -----------

    Hi --

    Video recordings of all talks given at the S3 Workshop on Self-
    sustaining Systems (held May 15-16 at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in
    Potsdam, Germany) are available online via the tele-TASK system at
    http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/s3/program/.

    Best,
    Robert

    --

    Robert Hirschfeld

    www.hirschfeld.org

    Gregor Schmidt, May 21, 2008

  2. Gregor  Schmidt

    Ryan Davis Guest

    On May 21, 2008, at 10:05 , Gregor Schmidt wrote:

    > I'm just forwarding this to the list, since I know, that some of you
    > were actually there.

    thanks

    > Video recordings of all talks given at the S3 Workshop on Self-
    > sustaining Systems (held May 15-16 at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in
    > Potsdam, Germany) are available online via the tele-TASK system at
    > http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/s3/program/.

    any chance that they'll be available in a more common/approachable
    video format?

    Ryan Davis, May 21, 2008