    Could anyone send me some stuff on the basics of playing a s3m module?
    If so great thanks!

    reply to-

    eKid, Feb 23, 2004

  2. eKid

    Jack Klein Guest

    Jack Klein, Feb 24, 2004

  3. eKid

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    eKid wrote:

    > Could anyone send me some stuff on the basics of playing a s3m module?

    s3m playback is not part of the C++ language, so it's off-topic here.
    Having that said, have you ever thought about searching for it yourself?
    Try google, or even better, Sourceforge. There are loads of libraries
    that can do that for you, and there are documentations about the
    format. Just do a little searching yourself instead of asking others to
    do it for you.

    Rolf Magnus, Feb 24, 2004