s3m playback

eKid

Could anyone send me some stuff on the basics of playing a s3m module?
If so great thanks!

reply to- (e-mail address removed)

Jack Klein

Could anyone send me some stuff on the basics of playing a s3m module?
If so great thanks!

reply to- (e-mail address removed)

What's your question about the C++ programming language?

Rolf Magnus

eKid said:
Could anyone send me some stuff on the basics of playing a s3m module?

s3m playback is not part of the C++ language, so it's off-topic here.
Having that said, have you ever thought about searching for it yourself?
Try google, or even better, Sourceforge. There are loads of libraries
that can do that for you, and there are documentations about the
format. Just do a little searching yourself instead of asking others to
do it for you.