    Does anyone know if there's another setting on the combobox that has to be
    set for a combobox to get focus from a tab?

    Thanks.
    gabe garza, Mar 28, 2005

  2. gabe garza

    darrel Guest

    > I noticed that on Safari and Firefox on a MAC that when tabbing thru
    > controls that it bypasses a combobox, but with IE on the MAC I can tab to

    > combobox.
    > Does anyone know if there's another setting on the combobox that has to be
    > set for a combobox to get focus from a tab?

    I think this is an option in these browsers that the end-user can set
    themselves.

    You can try overriding it using taborder attributes.

    -Darrel
    darrel, Mar 29, 2005

  3. gabe garza

    gabe garza Guest

    I tried setting the tab order attribute, but that didn't work either.

    Here's one other thing, FireFox on Windows can tab to a combobox, but
    FireFox on the MAC OS X can't.
    I'll see about those settings.

    I'm noticing these things now cause I just bought a MacMini. :)

    gabe garza, Mar 29, 2005