Safari, hidden iframe, submit form target = iframe

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by chris.alex.thomas@gmail.com, Feb 21, 2006.

    I've got a page here

    http://kosh.kmem.org/uploadprogress/index.php

    it lets you upload small 200,000 byte files to it, on windows, in
    firefox and IE, it works perfectly, on linux, in firefox, it works the
    great too, but on konqueror from KDE, when you click the submit link,
    it opens in a new window, since Safari on apple is the same code base,
    it does the same thing.

    So I'm wondering why KHTML based browsers are doing this and does
    anyone know how I can fix this problem? thanks

    you'll find in the page's source code all the relevant source code for
    the html, the javascript and everything else client side, please take a
    look and let me know if you find anything interesting.

    chris

    PS: (anyone trying to upload a file more than 200,000 bytes in size,
    will get undefined results, since I've not really put into place a
    proper feedback system for this event yet)
    , Feb 21, 2006