Salary Survey, Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce"

Discussion in 'Java' started by printmoneyglass@yahoo.com, Oct 24, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

    To participate in the salary survey you must begin the BODY of the
    letter with a code phrase. If the code phrase is absent, the
    survey automation will reject the mail.

    The code phrase is located on the main page of the Accenture portal
    ..../Home/USA. View the top white on orange menu. The second menu
    item contains 3 words. This is the code phrase.

    Please include information for as many items below as comfort allows.
    The survey is anonymous except that addresses are retained to allow
    mailing of survey results. Addresses are not exposed in a group
    mailing.

    Thanks.

    grade (programmer ... partner)
    salary
    time in grade

    other bits of interest

    function/language used
    last raise in %
    review grade was (A, B, C ...)
    male/female
    main office (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis ....)

    .... and general comments allowed.

    mail to

    , Oct 24, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 24 Oct 2005 15:12:09 -0700, wrote, quoted
    or indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

    >mail to

    oh sure, as if Accenture could not afford their own mailserver.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Oct 25, 2005

  3. DA Morgan Guest

    Roedy Green wrote:
    > On 24 Oct 2005 15:12:09 -0700, wrote, quoted
    > or indirectly quoted someone who said :
    >

    >>Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

    >>mail to

    > oh sure, as if Accenture could not afford their own mailserver.

    Sure hope the OP didn't leave a solid trail. I've forwarded the
    post to both Accenture's legal department and the FBI.
    --
    Daniel A. Morgan
    http://www.psoug.org

    (replace x with u to respond)

    DA Morgan, Oct 25, 2005
  4. Roedy Green Guest

    >Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

    Masturcard Servay

    We are doing a highly scientfuc computar servay. Please give us a few
    secunds of yer time.

    1. how much money do you have?

    2. Please list all sources uv incum, legil and illegil.

    3. Where you keep it with akownt numburs and pins so we can verify yer
    authentiverricity

    please email to

    P.S, Don't ferget the PINS!!

    --