SAMBA-PYTHON ???

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?WEBER_S=E9bastien?=

Hello,

(I'm french and I speak english like a spanish cow : sorry.)

Does someone know how to use the samba-python tdb.so module ? I've been
looking for information about this on Google for 3 days and I've found not
a word. The only functions I can use are 'open()' and 'first_key()' : not
enough.

Thank's.

SW.

Jorge Godoy

WEBER Sébastien said:
(I'm french and I speak english like a spanish cow : sorry.)

(Shouldn't it be French cow? Or you're more fluent in Spanish? ;-))
Does someone know how to use the samba-python tdb.so module ? I've been
looking for information about this on Google for 3 days and I've found not
a word. The only functions I can use are 'open()' and 'first_key()' : not
enough.

Did you get to run the examples supplied in the package? I remember that I
had run these a while ago, but I don't remember if I had any problem (probably
not). In the end I didn't use the package because the project changed
requirements and we adopted an alternative solution, but I got the examples to
run (or code very similar to them).

What are the errors that you're getting? Send them to the group...

(BTW, I've used the samba-python package that comes with opensuse.)