same app name asp.net 2003 and 2005

Guest

High folks -

I want to start trying to migrate my application to asp.net 2005, but I also
want
to maintain it in 2003 for now (on the same developement PC). I have
references in my app to its folder name like: inet/wwwroot/myapp. "myapp"
would be the reference that I mean. I want to use IIS for maintaining it in
VS 2003 and maybe somewhere else for the new VS 2005. Any suggestions for 2
good spots in the IIS or VS 2005 folder heirarchy
for each version of myapp (one for 2003, and one for 2005). Would having
the same name for both versions of the project work OK. I get compile
errors if I change the name. Thanks in advance...

Ed.