    numbers and for currency.

    However on one PC it shows dots, while on the other - commas.

    What is actually controlling which decimal shows up?

    Guest, Dec 29, 2003

    Bob Barrows Guest

    aa wrote:
    > I have ASP code displaying currency datatype data from Access
    > database.
    >
    > I have copies of this asp code and tha database on two w2k/IIS5
    > computers, bothg having the decimal symbol set to "." in the Regional
    > setting both for numbers and for currency.
    >
    > However on one PC it shows dots, while on the other - commas.
    >

    > What is actually controlling which decimal shows up?

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306044
    Although the article covers date/time formats, it equally applies to number
    formats.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows, Dec 29, 2003

    Foo Man Chew Guest

    Regional settings when *you* log in are not the same as IUSR (who, I assume,
    is the one running the page, if you are using anonymous access).

    You can force US settings (note this will also affect date formatting) by
    having this at the top of each page:

    Session.LCID = 1033

    Foo Man Chew, Dec 29, 2003