    but on the web server it's going to be in g:\inetpub\wwwroot\Prod

    How can I do this?

    TIA - Jeff.

    UJ, Feb 20, 2006

  2. UJ

    Darren Kopp Guest

    Yes, you can do that no problem. Just make sure when you reference
    resources using the path structure (C:\...) you do so relatively, not
    absolute. By this i mean don't say something like load an access
    database with a path of c:\inetpub\wwwroot\devo\access.mdb, so it with
    server.mappath("~/access.mdb") or something similar. The same holds
    true for writing data. Easiest way is to relatively resolve the root,
    then move down a directory.

    HTH,
    Darren Kopp
    http://blog.secudocs.com/

    Darren Kopp, Feb 20, 2006

  3. UJ

    Kris Guest

    Hi UJ,

    You can change your .sln file accordingly to change directory
    structure. Open your .sln in textpad or notepad and edit the path and
    save it.

    Cheers,
    Kris

    Kris, Feb 20, 2006