same entity bean for different schema (or should I write schemata?)

Paolino

Hi, let's suppose that in a database there are 3 schema: a, b and c.
In each schema there is a table with the same name, let's say
'mytable'. In a normal sql query I would access those tables by
a.mytable, b.mytable or c.mytable.
The schema name matches the user name.

I use Glassfish with EJB 3.0. An entity bean is bound to a table in a
specified schema.

How can I change the schema for an entity bean, according to the user
logged in?

I mean, how can I call the entity bean, telling it that now it should
refer to the schema A, then to the schema B?

Is it possibile?
Can anybody help me?

Thank you
Paolo