same entity bean for different schema (or should I write schemata?)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Paolino, Jan 30, 2007.

  1. Paolino

    Paolino Guest

    Hi, let's suppose that in a database there are 3 schema: a, b and c.
    In each schema there is a table with the same name, let's say
    'mytable'. In a normal sql query I would access those tables by
    a.mytable, b.mytable or c.mytable.
    The schema name matches the user name.

    I use Glassfish with EJB 3.0. An entity bean is bound to a table in a
    specified schema.

    How can I change the schema for an entity bean, according to the user
    logged in?

    I mean, how can I call the entity bean, telling it that now it should
    refer to the schema A, then to the schema B?

    Is it possibile?
    Can anybody help me?

    Thank you
    Paolo