Same sidebar used on many different pages?

Bill

I'm making a site using css that will have several different pages all
with the same sidebar. What's the best way to do it so that if I make
a change in the content of the sidebar I only have to change one file,
and not all the individual pages?

Jonathan N. Little

Bill said:
Nope, I just stuck something random in there. ;D

I don't think the owner appreciates receiving your spam. If you must put
a bogus email address into your news reader either have a dedicated spam
bucket address on your own domain or insure the address you choose
absolutely *cannot* be a real domain and tromp on some else's 'domain'

(e-mail address removed)

red_dragon2983

Try PHP.

,------[ PHP Code Snippet ]

| <?PHP include 'file.ext'; ?>

`------

where '.ext' can be '.PHP', '.TXT', or '.INC'.

So your page could be something like

,------[ PHP Code Snippet ]

| [...]
| <?PHP include 'file.ext'; ?>