SAML 2.0 / IM

Discussion in 'Java' started by Praveen, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. Praveen

    Praveen Guest

    Hi..All,

    I am not sure if this is the right Ng for the following Q.
    I am new to SAML & still trying to grasp the fundas.

    The company I work for is planning to implement/use SAML 2.0 for CD-SSO.
    Now, if anyone of you had worked on CD-SSO implementing SAML 1.1/2.0 ,
    here are the Q's :

    1. As a relying party, what products have you used to authenticate the
    request (Artifact, certifcate....) from the Asserting Party.

    2. Do we need to have any products on our end (relying party) to parse
    the SAML messages?

    Regards,

    Praveen, Apr 1, 2006