    technology as Microsoft does in its WSE. Has anyone done this? Any help or
    pointing me to some resources is appreciated.

    Bob

    Bob, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Hello bob,
    I'd say use WSE as your base and develop custom xml tokens [0] and a corresponding
    token manager

    [0] - http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...html/f1d9ebe0-902a-44d5-92af-e8b2ddc256ab.asp
    HTH
    Regards,
    Dilip Krishnan
    MCAD, MCSD.net
    dkrishnan at geniant dot com
    http://www.geniant.com

    Dilip Krishnan, Jan 22, 2005

  3. > I'm doing a scoping study for a Single-Sign-On integration project
    > with a client. The client's SSO interface is built on SAML 1.1
    > specification using Verisign TSIK, and needless to say, they have a
    > java environment. We are 100% .NET. I was surprised that I couldn't
    > find any resources on implementing SAML in .NET, given that SAML uses
    > pretty much the same technology as Microsoft does in its WSE. Has
    > anyone done this?

    You might want to get in touch with Michele Leroux Bustamante. In a blog
    entry at http://www.dasblonde.net/PermaLink.aspx?guid=2a7d365c-e4ac-4bdc-9d45-9cd0190421af
    she says: "SAML will be supported, because WSE is extensible. Actually, Benjamin
    Mitchell and I worked on a SAML sample for our interoperability demonstration
    with Axis/SourceID.so we kinda already have a start on that!"

    So she might have an actual SAML implementation in .NET... worth dropping
    her a line to discuss it further...

    Happy Programming

    Scott Mitchell [MVP], Jan 22, 2005