    technology as Microsoft does in its WSE. Has anyone done this? Any help or
    pointing me to some resources is appreciated.

    Bob
    Bob, Jan 21, 2005

  2. > I'm doing a scoping study for a Single-Sign-On integration project
    > with a client. The client's SSO interface is built on SAML 1.1
    > specification using Verisign TSIK, and needless to say, they have a
    > java environment. We are 100% .NET. I was surprised that I couldn't
    > find any resources on implementing SAML in .NET, given that SAML uses
    > pretty much the same technology as Microsoft does in its WSE. Has
    > anyone done this?

    You might want to get in touch with Michele Leroux Bustamante. In a blog
    entry at http://www.dasblonde.net/PermaLink.aspx?guid=2a7d365c-e4ac-4bdc-9d45-9cd0190421af
    she says: "SAML will be supported, because WSE is extensible. Actually, Benjamin
    Mitchell and I worked on a SAML sample for our interoperability demonstration
    with Axis/SourceID.so we kinda already have a start on that!"

    So she might have an actual SAML implementation in .NET... worth dropping
    her a line to discuss it further...

    Happy Programming
    Scott Mitchell [MVP], Jan 22, 2005

  3. Bob

    jimmyo

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Try this componentsoft.net/component/saml.net/ SAML Component for .NET and you may want to read some articles on this samlcomponent.net/ saml blog
    jimmyo, Jul 12, 2010
  4. Bob

    Mitchell Prentice

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    The ComponentSpace SAML components provide easy SAML enablement of ASP.NET applications.

    More details may be found at componentspace.com/saml.
    Mitchell Prentice, Nov 14, 2010