    to get ready to use it later.
    pls help me in this regard
    thanks

    KNLN Ravi Shankar, May 18, 2007

  2. KNLN Ravi Shankar

    Manish Bafna Guest

    Hi,
    You should find below link useful:
    http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/it/2005/08/11/saml-security-assertions-markup-language/
    Search for "saml security ebooks" in google and you will find further links
    Hope this helps
    --
    Thanks and Regards.
    Manish Bafna.

    Manish Bafna, May 18, 2007

  3. KNLN Ravi Shankar

    Manish Bafna Guest

    you should find following link on saml also useful:
    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-samlmyth.html
    hope this helps
    --
    Thanks and Regards.