Sample Application of ASP.net

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Ansari, May 18, 2005.

  1. Ansari

    Ansari Guest

    www.codeproject.com

    Ansari

    Abdul Azeem, May 18, 2005

  3. Ansari

    Josh Guest

  4. Ansari

    Crouchie1998 Guest

    Crouchie1998, May 18, 2005
  5. "Abdul Azeem" <> schrieb:
    > If this is not the right news group for asking ASP.NET sample application
    > then I do Appologise.

    In addition to the other replies: The ASP.NET groups can be found in the
    "microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet[.*]" groups hierarchy.

    --
    M S Herfried K. Wagner
    M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP], May 18, 2005
  6. Ansari

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    A little correction on Herfried message before it is misunderstand.

    > In addition to the other replies: The ASP.NET groups can be found in the
    > "microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet[.*]" groups hierarchy.

    This are the framework newsgroup, not the program language newsgroups.
    Although there is as well a lot of programming done in those newsgroups

    The dotnet program language newsgroups are
    microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
    microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
    microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc
    microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.jscript
    microsoft.public.dotnet.vjsharp

    I hope this helps,

    Cor
    Cor Ligthert, May 18, 2005