Sample Application of ASP.net

Abdul Azeem

Hi All!

I am new to ASP.Net and want to work on some sample application of ASP.NET
application, Can anybody suggest me any website or a link where I can find
sample application.

If this is not the right news group for asking ASP.NET sample application
then I do Appologise.

Thanks in Advance,
- Azeem.

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

Abdul Azeem said:
If this is not the right news group for asking ASP.NET sample application
then I do Appologise.

In addition to the other replies: The ASP.NET groups can be found in the
"microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet[.*]" groups hierarchy.

Cor Ligthert

A little correction on Herfried message before it is misunderstand.
In addition to the other replies: The ASP.NET groups can be found in the
"microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet[.*]" groups hierarchy.
This are the framework newsgroup, not the program language newsgroups.
Although there is as well a lot of programming done in those newsgroups

The dotnet program language newsgroups are
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.jscript
microsoft.public.dotnet.vjsharp

I hope this helps,

Cor