Sample code: Add a column of radio boxes to a GridView Control.

johnmott

Hi all,

I've added a sample application that shows how to deal with a sticky
problem that we all eventually encounter with the GridView control --
there is no built-in way to have a column of radio boxes that operate
like they should, with only one of the rows being selectable at a time.
There are several other excellant examples online for this technique, so
hopefully fewer people will get stuck in this particular ditch ;-)

The sample application with source is available at

App: http://www.nicecleanexample.com/ViewApp.aspx?TID=aspdotnet_gvradio

Hope it helps.

John