sample code for creating menu on asp.net page

William Samson Daniel

Hi All,
I want to create a menu on the asp.net page using mouseover and
mouseout events, I have created it using HTML control but I am unable to
create it using asp.net web control please help me out
Please give me some sample code to refer.

Thanks

Nick Stansbury

Hi,

Telerik have a great menu control which they provide for a pretty
reasonable rate. Have a look at www.telerik.com/RADMenu - I'd be surprised
if it would take you much less than a week to do this sort of development -
I tried to do it a while back and got muddled with the cross-browser
complexity.

Nick

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

"skmMenu is a free open-source, custom ASP.NET server control that renders a
menu in the client's browser. skmMenu is easy to use and allows for a high
degree of customization.

skmMenu has been tested in ASP.NET Web sites that use the .NET Framework 1.0
and 1.1.

The skmMenu.com Web site contains numerous live examples, online
documentation, and the complete code for the menu control."

http://skmmenu.com/menu/