sample code from John Grayson's "Python and Tkinter Programning" book

Ken Erickson

Does anyone know if the example code in John Grayson's book is
available online? He has some interesting examples and I really don't
want to spend hours re-typing his work (too many typo's late at
night). I rather spend time walking through the code via the
debugger.

TIA.