Sample code to pass session and cookie from browser to rich client.

Mitch

Is there any sample code someone can share as an example of how to
login to a web site, which provides a session and a cookie; then pass
these to a java rich client?

Thanks

Oliver Wong

Mitch said:
Is there any sample code someone can share as an example of how to
login to a web site, which provides a session and a cookie; then pass
these to a java rich client?

(1) Isn't a session an abstract thing? You could pass the ID of the
session, or you could pass all the information that makes up the session,
but I don't think you could ever pass the session itself.

(2) How is the client being invoked? JavaWebStart? an applet? Something
else?

- Oliver