Sample Code to Read MSMQ queues

KEN

I have created an app in C# that sends xml messages to a client via
MSMQ. I have another app that savesthe xml data sent back but I have
to post each xml in the messages. Could someone give me some sample
code to read each message in a queue and process it. Preferably I
would like C# or classic ASP (which I use to read the xml) so I can
just add it to the current app.
something like

open queue

for each message

read the body data

post the xml in the body of the message to pagethat reads the xml

end the reading

maybe delete the message

close