Sample demonstrating how to create surveys?

Steve Franks

I have a need to create a customer satisfaction surveys in ASP.NET. Nothing
too fancy, just a handful of questions. Can anyone guide me to an ASP.NET
sample application which demonstrates how to create an online survey?

Jeff Bennett

Steve Franks said:
I have a need to create a customer satisfaction surveys in ASP.NET. Nothing
too fancy, just a handful of questions. Can anyone guide me to an ASP.NET
sample application which demonstrates how to create an online survey?

Take a look at Vista by Vanguard.
No programming needed - just WYSIWYG survey design
and they'll even host it for you.

-----

Jeff Bennett
(e-mail address removed)

* Bennet-Tec Information Systems, Inc
* 50 Jericho Tpk, Jericho, NY 11753
* Phone 516 997 5596, Fax - 5597
* RELIABLE Components Make You Look Sharp!
* TList/Pro * ALLText HT/Pro * MetaDraw *
* Custom Software Development Services Too.
* WWW.Bennet-Tec.Com

=================== ===================

Online Survey Diva

Steve,

WebSurveyor's online survey tool would probably work well with your
need. I'm the webmaster at WebSurveyor, and the survey tool integrates
nicely with my ASP pages and coding. It's great for passing hidden
values and fields -- which really makes my surveys much more valuable
to me because I get more concrete, specific data about respondents.

You can try our tool for free at http://www.websurveyor.com, then
click on Try It Now! on the home page.

As an example on our site, I've created a site exit survey that passes
information through ASP, Cookies and hidden fields in the survey --
allowing me to see things like the online referrer for a respondent,
then how they responded to a question. I can also apply filters in the
tool to see just answers based on one parameter. It's a huge help to
me -- I feel lucky to work here and have that capability at my
fingertips.

Good luck!

Online Surveys Diva