+++ SAN JOSE: SOFTWARE QA/TEST MANAGER, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS +++

?

+++

!!!! QA ENGINEER FOR EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, OPTICAL FRONT END!!!!

City: CA- San Jose
Salary: Full Time- Open
Job Description: Responsibilities

Working in the DVD arena with Blue Lazer technology, you will be an
integral part of taking a first genereation product to production. You will
play a key role to define, implement, and maintain the QA system for an
optical front end product.
Requirements

-Experience defining QA and systems testing standards and
practices. -Writing and verifying quality standards and test procedures
against product specs, test script generation, test plan/script
execution -building verification infrastructure, working with developmental
team to identify configuration issues -development and maintainenance of
automated test scripts to test regression to test product features.
Skills: -5+ years industry experience software/hardware quality
assurance in an Embedded System (RTOS, VxWorks, PSOS) -Strong C/C++ is
required. 2 yearsexperience in QA of optical storage applications, scripting
language experience (Perl), as well as UI development knowledge (VB)

For more information on the current openings, please send us your resume in
Word format sighting the relevant job title to (e-mail address removed).

Tom St Denis

+++ said:
!!!! QA ENGINEER FOR EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, OPTICAL FRONT END!!!!

Four news groups? Awesome.
City: CA- San Jose
Salary: Full Time- Open
Job Description: Responsibilities

That's some description ... "Responsibilities"
Working in the DVD arena with Blue Lazer technology, you will
be an

.... why is it Blue Lazer did you perhaps means "blue laser" ...
afterall we don't capitalize just any odd words...
integral part of taking a first genereation product to production.
You will

I've been in Paris for a month but I'm sure it's "generation" still...
play a key role to define, implement, and maintain the QA system for an
optical front end product.

"front end product" is typically called a "end user product". Making
up a new way to say something is a "good indication" you're full of
shit.

<snip>

I hope you get a thousand replies and all of them are equally
worthless. groups like the four you posted to are not where you post
job offers.

Tom

Nicholas O. Lindan

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

[A great deal of illiteracy.]

It would seem the real recruiting need is for a new recruiter.