SAP CRM Functional Lead

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Aug 2, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost savings. We have delivered
    over 1000 project resources to various clients across American
    continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
    companies.”

    Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP CRM Functional Lead for a 6
    month contract with our client in the Washington,DC Area. Please
    review the job description and submit your updated resume.

    Job Description:
    Possesses 10+ years of experience with the management and execution of
    complex SAP business architecture efforts, including involvement in
    multiple full SAP implementation life cycles, including either CRM or
    Federal Financials. Possess 10+ years of direct experience in leading
    and executing enterprise-wide SAP ERP system implementation efforts,
    from initial design to post implementation support.

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
    three times in last four years
    Ron Althoff, Aug 2, 2012