SAP FICO Business Analyst

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, May 24, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
    clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
    to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need SAP FICO Business Analyst for our client in San Francisco, CA
    Location.

    Looking for fill a contract position for an SAP business analyst with
    good experience in FI/CO
    Experience in Revenue Recognition and Deferred Revenue
    Must have worked with projects which involved European experience
    Exposure/Experience in Deferred revenue scenarios on subscription
    Experience in integration with SD.
    Consultant must have worked on VAT / Tax

    This is a 9-12 months assignment in San Franciso, CA

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
    three times in last four years

    Ron Althoff, May 24, 2012