SAP MM Cupertino, CA

Discussion in 'Python' started by Suresh Kumar, Sep 10, 2012.

  1. Suresh Kumar

    Suresh Kumar Guest

    Hi,

    This is Girish, - IT Recruiter from SancroSoft USA Inc.

    Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the
    following details to

    Full Name :
    Location :
    Contact Number :
    Email :
    Availability :
    Visa Status :

    SAP MM
    Location : Cupertino, CA
    Duration: 3+ Months

    Job Description:

    • Candidate should possess excellent functional knowledge in SAP MM
    for about 4-5 yrs and have 2 years of implementation or Production
    support experience
    • Should be strong in Procure to pay cycle covering the critical
    aspects of Purchasing, Inventory Management & Invoice Verification.
    • Should be able to understand the client business process so as to
    map the requirements in SAP using standard solution methodology.
    • Should be able to conduct Business workshops to drive the project
    implementation using SAP standard implementation methodologies.
    • Should be strong in Special processes which include Consignment
    process, Subcontracting process & Batch Management.
    • Should be comfortable in handling and preparation of Functional
    Specifications and to work with developer to achieve RICEF objects.
    • Should have cross functional expertise and should be strong in
    integrating the system with other modules which includes SD, WM & FI.
    • Should have worked and exposed to EDI Integration techniques along
    with Idoc monitoring process.
    • Should be an excellent team player & good team builder.
    • Should demonstrate excellent communication skills.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Girish
    IT Recruiter.

    The power of focus
    SancroSoft USA INC
    4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
    Phone : 916-671-5584|| Fax: 916-200-0305
    E-Mail : || www.sancrosoftusa.com

    Stay Connected:

    The information contained in this email message is intended only for
    the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The
    message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
    disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
    document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
    copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
    this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and
    delete the original message.
    Suresh Kumar, Sep 10, 2012

  2. On Monday, 10 September 2012 18:51:10 UTC+5:30, Suresh Kumar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >

    > This is Girish, - IT Recruiter from SancroSoft USA Inc.
    >

    > Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the
    >
    > following details to
    >

    > Full Name :
    >
    > Location :
    >
    > Contact Number :
    >
    > Email :
    >
    > Availability :
    >
    > Visa Status :
    >

    > SAP MM
    >
    > Location : Cupertino, CA
    >
    > Duration: 3+ Months
    >

    > Job Description:
    >

    > • Candidate should possess excellent functional knowledge in SAP MM
    >
    > for about 4-5 yrs and have 2 years of implementation or Production
    >
    > support experience
    >
    > • Should be strong in Procure to pay cycle covering the critical
    >
    > aspects of Purchasing, Inventory Management & Invoice Verification.
    >
    > • Should be able to understand the client business process so as to
    >
    > map the requirements in SAP using standard solution methodology.
    >
    > • Should be able to conduct Business workshops to drive the project
    >
    > implementation using SAP standard implementation methodologies.
    >
    > • Should be strong in Special processes which include Consignment
    >
    > process, Subcontracting process & Batch Management.
    >
    > • Should be comfortable in handling and preparation of Functional
    >
    > Specifications and to work with developer to achieve RICEF objects.
    >
    > • Should have cross functional expertise and should be strong in
    >
    > integrating the system with other modules which includes SD, WM & FI.
    >
    > • Should have worked and exposed to EDI Integration techniques along
    >
    > with Idoc monitoring process.
    >
    > • Should be an excellent team player & good team builder.
    >
    > • Should demonstrate excellent communication skills.
    >

    > Thanks & Regards,
    >

    > Girish
    >
    > IT Recruiter.
    >

    > The power of focus
    >
    > SancroSoft USA INC
    >
    > 4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
    >
    > Phone : 916-671-5584|| Fax: 916-200-0305
    >
    > E-Mail : || www.sancrosoftusa.com
    >

    > Stay Connected:
    >

    > The information contained in this email message is intended only for
    >
    > the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The
    >
    > message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
    >
    > disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
    >
    > recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
    >
    > recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
    >
    > document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
    >
    > copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
    >
    > this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and
    >
    > delete the original message.

    Marking this as abusive in Google Groups - this seems like spam.
    Please explain what does this have to do with Python.
    Ramchandra Apte, Sep 10, 2012

  3. On 9/10/2012 7:58 AM Ramchandra Apte said...
    > On Monday, 10 September 2012 18:51:10 UTC+5:30, Suresh Kumar wrote:

    <SNIP>
    >> delete the original message.

    > Marking this as abusive in Google Groups - this seems like spam.
    > Please explain what does this have to do with Python.

    Please learn to trim -- your reposting of the entire 'abusive' post is
    in and of itself abusive.

    Emile
    Emile van Sebille, Sep 10, 2012
  4. Re: SAP MM Cupertino, CA

    I really hoped for at least one mention of Python in there. Like
    'knows how to use it to calculate numbers'. anything.

    Does GMail learn from Google Groups' spam reporting?

    Thanks

    --
    Diabolic Preacher
    As Is