SAP Please send me the profile in dev@sharpelements.com ONLY

Discussion in 'Java' started by dev@sharpelements.com, Feb 15, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Please send me the profile in ONLY

    Hi,

    We have a requirement with our client for an SAP CO/PA Analyst. Please
    send updated resumes with rate/hr c2c.This is for our Direct Client.

    Location: Chicago,IL
    Duration: 12 months

    Job Description
    Business Sector:
    Job Title:
    Job Description: This SAP CO/PA Analyst position's duties include but
    are not limited to: requirements gathering, functional set up and
    configuration, fit-gap analysis, blueprinting, implementation, go-live
    activities and production support as part of the Release 6 team.

    - Develop, document, test and drive acceptance of CO-PA design through
    business and audit controls leadership.
    - Map new price conditions to CO-PA elements; verify all test
    postings.
    - Ensure configuration meets all business reporting requirements.
    - Support all Program Management Office requirements related to work
    activities (documentation & reporting).
    - Quickly analyzes complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic
    solutions.
    - Takes the initiative to find ways to get better results>,br> -
    Exhibits a "can do" attitude and a willingness to take on significant
    challenges.
    - Effectively self-manages multiple work assignments; can adapt/flex
    to rapidly changing priorities.
    - Treats all people with respect and fairness; collaborates well with
    others to deliver results.
    - Communicates persuasively (verbal, written) to win support;
    demonstrates effective listening skills.

    Skill Sets
    Required Skills:
    - Bachelor's Degree required.
    - 3 to 5 years of work experience in a systems implementation or
    support.
    - SAP implementation experience in SAP CO-PA and BW

    Thanks & Regards,
    Dev

    320 Decker Drive, Irving, TX 75062.
    Phone: 214.227.2508 | Fax::214.260.2887
    | www.sharpelements.com
    Yahoo IM: dev_sharpelements

    Thanks & Regards,
    Dev

    320 Decker Drive, Irving, TX 75062.
    Phone: 214.227.2508 | Fax::214.260.2887
    | www.sharpelements.com
    Yahoo IM: dev_sharpelements
    , Feb 15, 2008

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > Please send me the profile in ONLY

    This is Usenet. You post publicly, you get answers publicly. It is not your
    private ad space.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Feb 16, 2008