    var x = {a: "A", b: "B"};

    Is it possible to save x to the DOM in any way?

    Thanks for replies, Massimo.

    poldo, Feb 20, 2008

  2. poldo wrote:

    > I have a like object:
    > var x = {a: "A", b: "B"};
    >
    > Is it possible to save x to the DOM in any way?

    I am not sure I understand what you want to achieve.
    DOM Level 3 Core has a method setUserData
    <URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/core.html#Node3-setUserData>.
    Currently however there is hardly support for that, Firefox 3 Beta has
    support but Firefox 2.0 not I think.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/