save clipboard image server?

jobs

I have some javascript that will paste clipboards text to a web form.
cool. but what i'd like to be able to to do save or send an image in
my clipboard to the server somehow. Anyway for javascipt to create a
binary stream of the clipboard and post that back tot he server? how
about xml?

Thanks for any help or infomation.

shimmyshack

I have some javascript that will paste clipboards text to a web form.
cool. but what i'd like to be able to to do save or send an image in
my clipboard to the server somehow. Anyway for javascipt to create a
binary stream of the clipboard and post that back tot he server? how
about xml?

Thanks for any help or infomation.

cant be done, but if you can get the image data as base64 text then
you could paste that into a form which the server the other end could
decode. It would be inefficient, and would not be possible to obtain
the image->text with javascript