    how do I call the SaveGrid procedures I've written on each of the
    iframe pages in order to save each grid to the dataset when the parent
    page is saved? Is this possible?

    user, Apr 4, 2005

  2. user

    Bruce Barker Guest

    in client code, you need to do a form submit for each iframe you want to
    save data from. you need to get the child posts done before the parent
    actuall posts, as a parent postback will cancel the iframe postbacks. you
    can capture the iframe onload events, and when all have reloaded, do the
    parent postback.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Apr 4, 2005