Save data from web user controls

Jack David

I dynamically load a couple of controls into a page using a placeholder. A
couple of the web user controls provide the ability for a user to select an
item.
The question is if I have a couple of controls on the same page how do I
save the data from each control

Thanks
Jack David
www.telasphere.com

Sean Winstead

I dynamically load a couple of controls into a page using a placeholder. A
couple of the web user controls provide the ability for a user to select an
item.
The question is if I have a couple of controls on the same page how do I
save the data from each control

How about using the ViewState? You can serialize an entire control, or
any other object, to the ViewState.