save dataset in Microsoft Money format

stevenpkent

I need to allow user to save dataset to their computer in Microsoft
Money
format. I searched internet for help on this but found nothing
helpful. I
also chatted with MS Online Concierge to no avail. And posted to MS
Managed Newsgroup.

If you could, please provide pointers to steps how to accomplish this.
If
you will provide the steps yourself, please be very explicit in what
you
provide. I do not know how to accomplish this task and need detailed
help.

Thank you.

Paul Shapiro

If you are trying to save some transaction or account data in a format that
Money can import, search for the OFX (Open Financial Exchange) specs. Money,
at least most versions, can also import Quicken QIF format (Quicken Import
Format) but OFX is preferred in more recent Money versions.