    Web Form. How do I do this?

    Thanks!
    JP

    JP, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Is the folder on the client or on the server? What kind of "data" do you
    want to save?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big things are made up of
    lots of little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 17, 2003

  3. You would need some client-side executable to do this, such as an ActiveX
    control, Java applet, or .Net embedded Windows form. Can't be done using
    plain HTML, which is all that exists in an ASPX page on the client.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP