Save Dialog

JP

I would like to be able to select a location (folder &
file name) to save data when I click a button on a web
form. Obviously I can't use a "Save Dialog" control on a
Web Form. How do I do this?

Thanks!
JP

Kevin Spencer

Is the folder on the client or on the server? What kind of "data" do you
want to save?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Big things are made up of
lots of little things.

Kevin Spencer

You would need some client-side executable to do this, such as an ActiveX
control, Java applet, or .Net embedded Windows form. Can't be done using
plain HTML, which is all that exists in an ASPX page on the client.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP