    http:\\test1\directory_something\my_file.xml

    is readable from test2 but how to store some file to this location?

    Thx!
    Darko Stipcevic, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Darko Stipcevic wrote:
    > Can I somehow store file through http request?

    Why HTTP?

    > Example:
    > http:\\test1\directory_something\my_file.xml
    >
    > is readable from test2 but how to store some file to this location?

    You need a web server which supports PUT requests (rare), or you could
    try you luck with POST requests and some CGI to move the POST's body to
    the desired location.

    You could also consider using the WebDAV extensions to HTTP (and a
    WebDAV capable server or server module) in case you need to have finer
    control.

    /Thomas

    --
    The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ: