    will be saved on his computer.

    What is the best way i can accomplish this?

    Thank you
    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=, Jul 7, 2005

  2. ActiveX control.

    Browsers security prevents any access to the drive. You will not be able to
    save any content to the local drive system using HTML, DHTML, or JavaScript.

    "Eric" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want the user to be able to select a folder from a dialog box where

    files

    Peter Rilling, Jul 7, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=

    Patrice Guest

    You could also stream zipped files and let the user select the directory
    using :
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260519/en-us

    It would avoid having to use a client side ActiveX control, Java Applet ,
    ..NET control or whatever else the user will have to trust...
    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Jul 7, 2005