Save image from web

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?S3lsZXI=?=, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. What I would like my asp.net app to do is to save an image to disk using a
    passed url.
    =?Utf-8?B?S3lsZXI=?=, Jan 18, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S3lsZXI=?=

    Erik Moore Guest

    > What I would like my asp.net app to do is to save an image to disk using a
    > passed url.

    Could you be more specific?
    Erik Moore, Jan 18, 2005

  3. I have a user search Amazon for a DVD, I store the results in a database.
    Instead of storing a url to the image on Amazon (which means I'll have to
    access Amazon everytime I show info from the database), I want the app to
    save the image to C:\WebSites\MyApp\images and put a path to the local image
    in the database (C:\WebSites\MyApp\images\TurnerandHooch.gif), not that I
    recommend that movie. ;)
    =?Utf-8?B?S3lsZXI=?=, Jan 18, 2005