Save/Submit not working in deployment when validators are enabled

Guest

We are facing a strange problems everything works fine when we are using the
visual studio environment .But when we deploy it in the webserver the save
buttons/submit buttons which has the cause validation property to true is not
working ..meaning the other aspx pages which doesn't have the page validator
is working fine.Why does this problem happen? Can anyone please help this
strange situation?
Thanks
GP

Jeff Dillon

What OS is the webserver running? Did you Copy Project from the Project
menu to deploy?

What if you "View Source" on the resultant page? Does it look different
based on which server it came from? (I'm assuming that client validation is
achieved via client script)

Jeff

Guest

..We are running on OS : 2000 . We Deployed the project through msi file.I
also checked the sourcode between the working apsx and non working aspx
file,they looked similar.Please let us know if there is any other suggestion.
Thanks
GP

Jeff Dillon

You didn't answer my specific question. I didn't say look at the aspx code,
but rather the HTML output. And have you tried Copy Project (didn't I say
that?)

Jeff

Guest

looked like my asp client is the problem,I copied the working asp_client (
under c:\inetpub\wwwroot) folder from my my local host PC to the server.
Thanks
GP