Save the Canvas!

Sean McIlroy

I'd like to be able to save a Tkinter Canvas in a format other than
postscript (preferably gif). Is there a tool out there for
accomplishing that? Any help will be much appreciated.

Peace,
STM

Diez B. Roggisch

Sean said:
I'd like to be able to save a Tkinter Canvas in a format other than
postscript (preferably gif). Is there a tool out there for
accomplishing that? Any help will be much appreciated.

pnmtools - for converting.

Neil Benn

Sean said:
I'd like to be able to save a Tkinter Canvas in a format other than
postscript (preferably gif). Is there a tool out there for
accomplishing that? Any help will be much appreciated.

Peace,
STM
I was massively disappointed, I thought this was a lead up to a protest
march!

Save the Canvas!
Long live the ComboBox!!
Free the ScrollPane!!