Save to a list

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Curt, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. Curt

    Curt Guest

    Hi I am trying to make a input box with a button that save the text in the

    input box to a list

    I need it to save to a txt file so the user can see the list and the next
    user

    that comes will see it on the list

    What am trying to do is give the user a way to add baby name to a list that

    would look like this

    Amy
    mary
    Katie
    JeweL
    & so on

    Any help would be appreciated
    Curt, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Curt wrote:
    > Hi I am trying to make a input box with a button that save the text in the
    >
    > input box to a list
    >
    > I need it to save to a txt file so the user can see the list and the next
    > user
    >
    > that comes will see it on the list
    >
    > What am trying to do is give the user a way to add baby name to a list that
    >
    > would look like this
    >
    > Amy
    > mary
    > Katie