    file.Close()

    but in IE I only can see progress (in status) bar which never ends and
    never save anything to the disk. Why?
    Jan Plastenjak, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Jan Plastenjak

    Ray at Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2180

    Ray at work

    "Jan Plastenjak" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I'm trying to do this:
    >
    > Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    > Set file = fso.CreateTextFile("C:\Program Files\Test\Uploads\res.xml",

    true)

    Ray at, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Hmmm... Something like that. I've disabled that script option in my NAV
    and disabled whole NAV, but still the same. :(
    Jan Plastenjak, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Jan Plastenjak

    Ray at Guest

    You disabled script blocking? Are you running two AV products? Anything in
    any event logs? Do you have an On Error Resume Next? Is this in a loop?
    Do you have any looping anywhere? I've yet to see this AV issue not be the
    cause of the ever-hanging FSO, but that's not to say that there can't be a
    first time. :]

    Ray at, Jan 20, 2004