Save to file

Jan Plastenjak

I'm trying to do this:

Set file = fso.CreateTextFile("C:\Program Files\Test\Uploads\res.xml", true)
file.WriteLine(res.xml)
file.Close()

but in IE I only can see progress (in status) bar which never ends and
never save anything to the disk. Why?

Jan Plastenjak

Hmmm... Something like that. I've disabled that script option in my NAV
and disabled whole NAV, but still the same. :(

Ray at

You disabled script blocking? Are you running two AV products? Anything in
any event logs? Do you have an On Error Resume Next? Is this in a loop?
Do you have any looping anywhere? I've yet to see this AV issue not be the
cause of the ever-hanging FSO, but that's not to say that there can't be a
first time. :]

Ray at work