Saving a GridView control's data

zoneal

I am trying to learn asp.net and have run into a wall with a problem.
Can anyone help me through this problem?

I am using the SqlDataSource (set to an Access data base). I have a
grid view control that is using the SqlDataSource as it's data
source. Everything works great with respect to displaying the contents
of the data base. My problem is two parts: How do I make the fields of
the gridview editable and how would I add update and delete buttons on
my form to store changes in the gridview to the SqlDataSource data
base.

Thank you.