saving an e-mail attachement

Aspersieman

I'm trying to figure out how to save an e-mail attachment from a POP3
mailbox. I've scoured the web, but -none- of the examples I have
found have actually worked. For instance, in this example:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp...f?lnk=gst&q=email+attachment#0d8922943a164ccf,
fn is always None, but the e-mail -does- have an attachment (an xml
file).
Try attached (caution *not* tested, I just cut and pasted it from a
larger script I use (it should work :) ).

I have used a similar method quite successfully.

HTH

Regards

Nicolaas

--

The three things to remember about Llamas:
1) They are harmless