Saving binary data in MySQL

Sune

Hi,

Does anyone know a website with a guide on how to upload binary data to a
MySQL database using ASP? I have a script that i spent a lot of hours on
getting to work, but after i upgraded my MySQL server it doesn't work anymore
:(

I'm just getting an error from the odbc driver (upgraded from 2.5X odbc driver
to 3.51X):

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Invalid string or buffer length

I'm trying to do the upload via AspSmartUpload, with a script that opens
the record and uses .AddNew to the recordset.
Anyone who knows a guide, a solution os possibly someone who can help me?
Thanks!

Steven Burn

Sune

Thanks for your suggestions and links!
I got it working by adding "con.CursorLocation = 3"
2. Store the binary files on the server, and not in the database.
I need them in the database.
3. Use INSERT and not .AddNew
Can't get AspSmartUpload to work with an insert statement.