Saving Controls values when pressing a button

Gidi

Hi,

I'm new with ASP, and I'm trying to create a page (ASP & C#) that has
comoBox, after the user choose a value from the comboBox i'm creating
different controls (TextBoxes,ComboBox and checkBox) according to the user
choise.
the user enters his input into this controls, but when the submit button is
pressed, all the data is gone. I'm looking for a way to save the input before
it disappears.

I don't know if there's other way, but i prefer not to callan event for each
control, and I'm wondring if there's something i can do, to check and get
these values in one event.

Thanks,
Gidi.

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?R2lkaQ==?= wrote on 13 jul 2009 in
I'm new with ASP, and I'm trying to create a page (ASP & C#) that has
comoBox,

combobox?

This is a classic asp group.

Dotnet questions c/should be asked in
<microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>