Saving Excel Files on Server Automatically

puneet.bansal

Hi,

My users have a requirement that they should be able to edit Excel
files on the server. They want the file to get opened in the browser
and when they edit it and save it, it should automatically get saved to
the server. How easy is this to do? I know POI and HSSF deal with Excel
files but I could not find a solution for editing the Excel files on
the client and saving it transparently to the server. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Puneet