saving files

Steve West

Using HTML how do I get the pc to prompt for me to save a file? Also How
does the transfer work?

Steve

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Steve West scraped:
Using HTML how do I get the pc to prompt for me to save a file? Also How
does the transfer work?

Were the answers you got on 19th August not good enough for you?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Dylan Parry quothed:
Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Steve West scraped:

Were the answers you got on 19th August not good enough for you?

Did you ever consider the possibility that maybe he stutters?